- Este tópico está vazio.
novembro 7, 2020 às 3:22 am #2687Jonathan TurnboleConvidado
(The Strain Trilogy, #1)
by Guillermo del Toro, Chuck Hogan
- Publisher: William Morrow
- Author: Guillermo del Toro, Chuck Hogan
- Format: hardcover, 403 pages
- Places: Manhattan, New York City, New York
- Series: The Strain Trilogy, #1
- Genres: horror, fiction, vampires, fantasy, thriller, paranormal, supernatural
- Awards: Prix Masterton for Roman traduit (2010), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fantasy (2009), Lord Ruthven Award for Fiction (2010)
- Language: english
- Characters: The Master (The Strain), Eldritch Palmer, Ephraim Goodweather, Nora Martinez, Abraham Setrakian
- ISBN: 9780061558238 (0061558230)
- Release date: June 2, 2009
About The Book
A Boeing 777 arrives at JFK and is on its way across the tarmac, when it suddenly stops dead. All window shades are pulled down. All lights are out. All communication channels have gone quiet. Crews on the ground are lost for answers, but an alert goes out to the CDC. Dr. Ephraim “Eph” Goodweather, head of their Canary project, a rapid-response team that investigates biological threats, gets the call and boards the plane. What he finds makes his blood run cold.
In a pawnshop in Spanish Harlem, a former professor and survivor of the Holocaust named Abraham Setrakian knows something is happening. And he knows the time has come, that a war is brewing.
So begins a battle of mammoth proportions as the vampiric virus that has infected New York begins to spill out into the streets. Eph, who is joined by Setrakian and a motley crew of fighters, must now find a way to stop the contagion and save his city — a city that includes his wife and son — before it is too late.
EPUB book The Strain Guillermo del Toro buy cheap for reader. FB2 ebook The Strain read on IndieBound. Online The Strain by Guillermo del Toro.
FictionBook book The Strain download on Kindle on Barnes & Noble. Hardback The Strain Guillermo del Toro iPad on Bookshop. Paperback ebook The Strain read online.