Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

The Belle’s Stratagem by Hannah Cowley – read online

home Fóruns Fóruns da comunidade quarenta conto The Belle’s Stratagem by Hannah Cowley – read online

• Este tópico está vazio.
Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
  • Autor
    Hilda Henry
    Convidado

The Belle’s Stratagem
    A Comedy in Five Acts

by Hannah Cowley

🔍 The Belle’s Stratagem – Read More 🔍

• Publisher: Pearson; Custom Publishing
    • Author: Hannah Cowley
    • Genres: plays, drama, classics
    • ISBN: 9780536956521 (0536956529)
    • Format: paperback
    • Release date: August 17, 2005
    • Language: english

About The Book

In the following Comedy, my purpose was, to draw a Female Character, which with the most lively Sensibility, fine Understanding, and elegant Accomplishments, should unite that beautiful Reserve and Delicacy which, whilst they veil those charms, render them still more interesting. In delineating such a Character, my heart naturally dedicated it to Your Majesty; and nothing remained, but permission to lay it at Your feet. Your Majesty’s graciously allowing me this high Honour, is the point

Online ebook The Belle’s Stratagem Hannah Cowley on iPad. MP3 The Belle’s Stratagem read online on Powells. Hardback book The Belle’s Stratagem by Hannah Cowley download on Dymocks.

EPUB ebook The Belle’s Stratagem buy cheap Android. Paperback book The Belle’s Stratagem for iOS on Walmart. Hardcover The Belle’s Stratagem by Hannah Cowley download.

PDF book The Belle’s Stratagem Hannah Cowley buy Kindle. TXT ebook The Belle’s Stratagem read on IndieBound. FictionBook The Belle’s Stratagem Hannah Cowley download.

Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
Responder a: The Belle’s Stratagem by Hannah Cowley – read online
Sua informação: