Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
  • Autor
    Sarah Little
    Convidado

The Loney
    by Andrew Michael Hurley

🔍 The Loney ~ Read More 🔍

• ISBN: 9781473619821 (1473619823)
    • Awards: Costa Book Award for First Novel (2015), James Herbert Award Nominee (2015)
    • Format: hardcover, 368 pages
    • Genres: horror, fiction, mystery, gothic, thriller, contemporary, religion, suspense
    • Author: Andrew Michael Hurley
    • Release date: August 27, 2015
    • Publisher: John Murray
    • Language: english

About The Book

“If it had another name, I never knew, but the locals called it the Loney — that strange nowhere between the Wyre and the Lune where Hanny and I went every Easter time with Mummer, Farther, Mr and Mrs Belderboss and Father Wilfred, the parish priest.

It was impossible to truly know the place. It changed with each influx and retreat, and the neap tides would reveal the skeletons of those who thought they could escape its insidious currents. No one ever went near the water. No one apart from us, that is.

I suppose I always knew that what happened there wouldn’t stay hidden for ever, no matter how much I wanted it to. No matter how hard I tried to forget….”

FB2 book The Loney Andrew Michael Hurley download Mac. Paperback ebook The Loney on Booktopia. MP3 The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley buy on iPhone. Hardcover The Loney read online on Book Depository. FictionBook ebook The Loney buy cheap.

Online book The Loney Andrew Michael Hurley read for Android on Walmart. MOBI book The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley for Kindle. Hardback ebook The Loney download on Dymocks. PDF The Loney. EPUB ebook The Loney Andrew Michael Hurley read online PC on Amazon.

TXT book The Loney buy on reader. Paperback The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley download on Barnes & Noble. Hardcover ebook The Loney Andrew Michael Hurley download for iPad. EPUB book The Loney read on Books-a-Million. TXT The Loney by Andrew Michael Hurley buy cheap iOS on Bookshop.

Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
Responder a: (PDF) The Loney – 9781473619821
Sua informação: