Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

(PDF) My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent

home F贸runs F贸runs da comunidade quarenta conto (PDF) My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent

• Este t贸pico est谩 vazio.
Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
  • Autor
    Alyssa Hunter
    Convidado

My Absolute Darling
    by Gabriel Tallent

馃攳 My Absolute Darling ~ Click Here 馃攳

• Publisher: Riverhead Books
    • Author: Gabriel Tallent
    • Genres: fiction, contemporary, novels, adult, thriller
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780735211179 (0735211175)
    • Format: hardcover, 417 pages
    • Awards: Barry Award Nominee for Best First Novel (2018), Los Angeles Times Book Prize Nominee for Art Seidenbaum Award for First Fiction (2017), Dylan Thomas Prize Nominee for Shortlist (2018), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Fiction & for Debut Goodreads Author (2017)
    • Release date: August 29, 2017

About The Book

At 14, Turtle Alveston knows the use of every gun on her wall. She knows how to snare a rabbit, sharpen a blade and splint a bone. She knows that her daddy loves her more than anything else in this world and he鈥檒l do whatever it takes to keep her with him.

But she doesn鈥檛 know why she feels so different from the other girls at school; why the line between love and pain can be so hard to see. Or why making a friend may be the bravest and most terrifying thing she has ever done.

Sometimes the people you鈥檙e supposed to trust are the ones who do most harm. And what you鈥檝e been taught to fear is the very thing that will save you…

MOBI My Absolute Darling. FictionBook book My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent read online for PocketBook on Bookshop. TXT ebook My Absolute Darling buy cheap on Kindle.

FB2 ebook My Absolute Darling Gabriel Tallent download on Audible. PDF book My Absolute Darling buy iPad on Book Depository. EPUB My Absolute Darling Gabriel Tallent download.

Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
Responder a: (PDF) My Absolute Darling by Gabriel Tallent
Sua informa莽茫o: