Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

My Favorite Half-Night Stand — read online

home Fóruns Fóruns da comunidade quarenta conto My Favorite Half-Night Stand — read online

• Este tópico está vazio.
Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
  • Autor
    Rachel Carter
    Convidado

My Favorite Half-Night Stand
    by Christina Lauren

My Favorite Half-Night Stand — CLICK HERE

• Places: Santa Barbara, California
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Gallery Books
    • Format: paperback, 384 pages
    • Genres: romance, contemporary, adult, fiction, humor
    • Author: Christina Lauren
    • Release date: December 4, 2018
    • ISBN: 9781501197406 (1501197401)
    • Characters: Millie Morris, Reid Campbell, Stephen Edward “Ed” D’Onofrio, Christopher Hill, Alex Ramirez

About The Book

Millie Morris has always been one of the guys. A UC Santa Barbara professor, she’s a female-serial-killer expert who’s quick with a deflection joke and terrible at getting personal. And she, just like her four best guy friends and fellow professors, is perma-single.

So when a routine university function turns into a black tie gala, Mille and her circle make a pact that they’ll join an online dating service to find plus-ones for the event. There’s only one hitch: after making the pact, Millie and one of the guys, Reid Campbell, secretly spend the sexiest half-night of their lives together, but mutually decide the friendship would be better off strictly platonic.

But online dating isn’t for the faint of heart. While the guys are inundated with quality matches and potential dates, Millie’s first profile attempt garners nothing but dick pics and creepers. Enter “Catherine” — Millie’s fictional profile persona, in whose make-believe shoes she can be more vulnerable than she’s ever been in person. Soon “Catherine” and Reid strike up a digital pen-pal-ship…but Millie can’t resist temptation in real life, either. Soon, Millie will have to face her worst fear — intimacy — or risk losing her best friend, forever.

Hardback My Favorite Half-Night Stand read online on reader. FictionBook book My Favorite Half-Night Stand Christina Lauren buy cheap on Walmart. Online ebook My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren for Mac on Booktopia. Hardcover book My Favorite Half-Night Stand download.

Paperback My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren PC. EPUB ebook My Favorite Half-Night Stand download on Kobo. FB2 My Favorite Half-Night Stand Christina Lauren read on iOS. PDF ebook My Favorite Half-Night Stand buy on Books-a-Million.

Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
Responder a: My Favorite Half-Night Stand — read online
Sua informação: