- Este tópico está vazio.
novembro 7, 2020 às 3:07 pm #2732Gloria KaipioConvidado
by Lisa Genova
- Awards: Next Generation Indie Book Awards Nominee for General Fiction/Novel (2008)
- Characters: Alice Howland, Lydia Howland, John Howland, Anna Howland, Tom Howland
- ISBN: 9780595440092 (0595440096)
- Places: Boston, Massachusetts, Stanford University, Los Angeles, California
- Publisher: iUniverse
- Release date: July 6, 2007
- Genres: fiction, contemporary, psychology, adult, medical, drama
- Author: Lisa Genova
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 292 pages
About The Book
Still Alice is a compelling debut novel about a 50-year-old woman’s sudden descent into early onset Alzheimer’s disease, written by first-time author Lisa Genova, who holds a Ph. D in neuroscience from Harvard University.
Alice Howland, happily married with three grown children and a house on the Cape, is a celebrated Harvard professor at the height of her career when she notices a forgetfulness creeping into her life. As confusion starts to cloud her thinking and her memory begins to fail her, she receives a devastating diagnosis: early onset Alzheimer’s disease. Fiercely independent, Alice struggles to maintain her lifestyle and live in the moment, even as her sense of self is being stripped away. In turns heartbreaking, inspiring and terrifying, Still Alice captures in remarkable detail what’s it’s like to literally lose your mind…
TXT book Still Alice by Lisa Genova PocketBook. Paperback ebook Still Alice read online on Amazon. PDF Still Alice buy cheap on Dymocks.