Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know – audiobook download

home Fóruns Fóruns da comunidade quarenta conto I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know – audiobook download

• Este tópico está vazio.
Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
  • Autor
    Arshad Thomson
    Convidado

I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know
    by Jann Arden

I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know • Read More

• ISBN: 9781894663748 (1894663748)
    • Language: english
    • Genres: memoir, biography
    • Release date: October 1, 2004
    • Author: Jann Arden
    • Publisher: Insomniac Press
    • Format: paperback, 200 pages

About The Book

It’s been said that Jann Arden can bring an audience to tears through song only to have them rolling in the aisles moments later with her off-the-cuff comedy. It’s this juxtaposition, the poet’s gift for poignant love songs paired with a comedian’s timing and self-deprecating wit, that has earned Jann a legion of loyal fans on the stage as well as the page. Two years after the success of her first publication if i knew, don(c)^t you think i’d tell you? (Insomniac Press), acclaimed singer / songwriter and now bestselling author Jann Arden is at it again with her second book, i’ll tell you one damn thing, and that’s all i know. Little escapes the observant and immensely creative Jann whose musings and entertaining ramblings travel beyond goose poop (if you don’t remember, buy the first book) to ponder the state of the world, the state of the States, and the state of her hair (she really is a blonde).

FB2 I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know buy on Booktopia. Hardback ebook I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know by Jann Arden download on Kindle. FictionBook book I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know Jann Arden on Amazon. Paperback ebook I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know read online for PC.

MOBI I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know by Jann Arden read on Bookshop. Online book I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know PocketBook. PDF ebook I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. TXT I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know Jann Arden download for Mac.

EPUB book I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know Jann Arden on Book Depository. MP3 book I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know download iOS. Hardcover I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know buy cheap. Paperback ebook I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know by Jann Arden read online on iPhone on Audible.

Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
Responder a: I’ll Tell You One Damn Thing and That’s All I Know – audiobook download
Sua informação: