Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

If I Was Your Girl – audiobook download

home Fóruns Fóruns da comunidade quarenta conto If I Was Your Girl – audiobook download

• Este tópico está vazio.
Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
  • Autor
    Gloria Rivero
    Convidado

If I Was Your Girl
    by Meredith Russo

🔰 If I Was Your Girl — Click Here 🔰

• Release date: June 26, 2018
    • ISBN: 9781250078414 (1250078415)
    • Ages: 13+
    • Format: paperback, 320 pages
    • Publisher: Flatiron Books
    • Language: english
    • Author: Meredith Russo

About The Book

The award-winning, big-hearted novel about being seen for who you really are, and a love story you can’t help but root for.

Amanda Hardy is the new girl in school. Like anyone else, all she wants is to make friends and fit in. But Amanda is keeping a secret, and she’s determined not to get too close to anyone.

But when she meets sweet, easygoing Grant, Amanda can’t help but start to let him into her life. As they spend more time together, she realizes just how much she is losing by guarding her heart. She finds herself yearning to share with Grant everything about herself, including her past. But Amanda’s terrified that once she tells him the truth, he won’t be able to see past it.

Because the secret that Amanda’s been keeping? It’s that at her old school, she used to be Andrew. Will the truth cost Amanda her new life, and her new love?

Online If I Was Your Girl Meredith Russo buy cheap on Kobo. FictionBook book If I Was Your Girl read on iPhone. MOBI ebook If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo download.

Hardback book If I Was Your Girl for PC on Dymocks. FB2 ebook If I Was Your Girl download reader on Booktopia. EPUB If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo.

PDF book If I Was Your Girl Meredith Russo buy for iPad. Hardcover ebook If I Was Your Girl read online on Powells. MP3 If I Was Your Girl download on Book Depository.

Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
Responder a: If I Was Your Girl – audiobook download
Sua informação: