Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

First Person Plural by Cameron West – buy book

home Fóruns Fóruns da comunidade quarenta conto First Person Plural by Cameron West – buy book

• Este tópico está vazio.
Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
  • Autor
    Jennifer Odom
    Convidado

First Person Plural
    My Life as a Multiple

by Cameron West

🔗 First Person Plural · READ MORE 🔗

• Genres: psychology, memoir, biography, autobiography, science
    • Release date: November 1, 1999
    • ISBN: 9780786889785 (0786889780)
    • Format: paperback, 350 pages
    • Author: Cameron West
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Hyperion

About The Book

A Note from Dr. Cameron West

… First of all, for those of you who have read First Person Plural, thank you. Rikki, Kyle, and I have been very moved by the kind words many of you have sent, and for the stories some of you have shared about overcoming your own challenges.

I’d like to share something with you that Leonardo da Vinci wrote, which I think of as “Leonardo’s Rule.” He said, “Every object yields to effort.” I remind myself of that every day, and when I’m having a difficult time, Rikki reminds me that this rule applies not only to the obstacles “out there,” but to the more important ones-the ones we face in our own minds. Rikki lives by Leonardo’s Rule; it comes to her naturally. Even though they are Leonardo’s words, it is Rikki’s actions that guide me and inspire me to work toward becoming a healthier and better person.

EPUB First Person Plural Cameron West buy cheap on iPad. Paperback book First Person Plural on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook First Person Plural download Android. MP3 ebook First Person Plural by Cameron West read on Booktopia.

Online First Person Plural download for Mac. FB2 book First Person Plural by Cameron West read online on Books-a-Million. Hardback ebook First Person Plural on Walmart. TXT book First Person Plural Cameron West buy for iOS.

MOBI First Person Plural download Kindle. FictionBook book First Person Plural Cameron West buy on Dymocks. PDF ebook First Person Plural by Cameron West on PC on Audible. Paperback First Person Plural read.

Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
Responder a: First Person Plural by Cameron West – buy book
Sua informação: