• Release date: January 1, 2003
    • Publisher: Harper Perennial
    • Format: paperback, 288 pages
    • Author: Irvin D. Yalom, Nicola Ferguson
    • Language: english
    • ISBN: 9780060938116 (0060938110)
    • Genres: psychology, counselling, philosophy, psychiatry, school

About The Book

Anyone interested in psychotherapy or personal growth will rejoice at the publication of The Gift of Therapy, a masterwork from one of today’s most accomplished psychological thinkers.

From his thirty-five years as a practicing psychiatrist and as an award-winning author, Irvin D. Yalom imparts his unique wisdom in The Gift of Therapy. This remarkable guidebook for successful therapy is, as Yalom remarks, “an idiosyncratic mÉlange of ideas and techniques that I have found useful in my work. These ideas are so personal, opinionated, and occasionally original that the reader is unlikely to encounter them elsewhere. I selected the eighty-five categories in this volume randomly guided by my passion for the task rather than any particular order or system.”

At once startlingly profound and irresistibly practical, Yalom’s insights will help enrich the therapeutic process for a new generation of patients and counselors.

TXT The Gift of Therapy read online on Mac. MOBI ebook The Gift of Therapy by Irvin D. Yalom on Books-a-Million. Hardcover book The Gift of Therapy Irvin D. Yalom download for PocketBook on Walmart. Hardback The Gift of Therapy buy cheap.

EPUB book The Gift of Therapy download. MP3 ebook The Gift of Therapy by Irvin D. Yalom buy iOS on Amazon. FB2 book The Gift of Therapy Irvin D. Yalom on iPhone on Book Depository. Online The Gift of Therapy read.

Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
Responder a: (FB2) The Gift of Therapy
Sua informação: