• ISBN: 9780763611996 (0763611999)
    • Author: Iona Opie, Peter Opie, Maurice Sendak
    • Format: paperback, 160 pages
    • Publisher: Candlewick Press
    • Release date: October 2, 2000
    • Genres: poetry, childrens, fiction, folklore, reference, anthologies

About The Book

“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me.”

That’s what children chant when they are being teased; it’s what their parents chanted, and their grandparents and their great grandparents before them. Collected in this invaluable book are the wit and wisdom of generations of schoolchildren — more than one hundred and seventy rhymes ranging from insults and riddles to tongue twisters, jeers and jump-rope rhymes.

With Iona Opie’s introduction and detailed notes and Maurice Sendak’s remarkable pictures — vignettes, sequences, and full-page paintings both wickedly funny and comically sad — this book offers knowledge and entertainment to all who open it. Like a collection of Mother Goose nursery rhymes or Grimms’ fairy tales, I Saw Esau deserves a place among the classic texts of childhood.

Hardcover ebook I Saw Esau Iona Opie download for iOS on Powells. MP3 I Saw Esau buy cheap. FictionBook book I Saw Esau PocketBook on Booktopia. MOBI I Saw Esau by Iona Opie read online.

PDF book I Saw Esau by Iona Opie download on iPad. Paperback ebook I Saw Esau on Dymocks. TXT I Saw Esau Iona Opie read on Walmart. FB2 ebook I Saw Esau buy for Mac.

Hardback book I Saw Esau Iona Opie buy cheap on Audible. EPUB book I Saw Esau read Android. Online I Saw Esau download on Kindle on Barnes & Noble. PDF ebook I Saw Esau by Iona Opie.

Visualizando 1 post (de 1 do total)
Responder a: (FB2) I Saw Esau by Iona Opie
Sua informação: