- Este tópico está vazio.
outubro 27, 2020 às 1:45 pm #1649Sarah CaseyConvidado
Twenty-one Truths About Love
by Matthew Dicks
- ISBN: 9781250103482 (1250103487)
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Publishing Group (St. Martin’s Press)
- Author: Matthew Dicks
- Release date: November 19, 2019
- Language: english
- Format: hardcover, 352 pages
About The Book
From the beloved author of Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend comes a wonderful new novel about a struggling man, written entirely in lists.
Daniel Mayrock’s life is at a crossroads. He knows the following to be true:
1. He loves his wife Jill… more than anything.
2. He only regrets quitting his job and opening a bookshop a little (maybe more than a little)
3. Jill is ready to have a baby.
4. The bookshop isn’t doing well. Financial crisis is imminent. Dan doesn’t know how to fix it.
5. Dan hasn’t told Jill about their financial trouble.
6. Then Jill gets pregnant.
This heartfelt story is about the lengths one man will go to and the risks he will take to save his family. But Dan doesn’t just want to save his failing bookstore and his family’s finances:
1. Dan wants to do something special.
2. He’s a man who is tired of feeling ordinary.
3. He’s sick of feeling like a failure.
4. He doesn’t want to live in the shadow of his wife’s deceased first husband.
Dan is also an obsessive list maker; his story unfolds entirely in his lists, which are brimming with Dan’s hilarious sense of humor, unique world-view, and deeply personal thoughts. When read in full, his lists paint a picture of a man struggling to be a man, a man who has reached a point where he’s willing to do anything for the love (and soon-to-be new love) of his life.
Hardcover Twenty-one Truths About Love by Matthew Dicks download. FB2 book Twenty-one Truths About Love iOS on Books-a-Million. TXT ebook Twenty-one Truths About Love buy. Paperback book Twenty-one Truths About Love Matthew Dicks read online for PC on Powells. EPUB ebook Twenty-one Truths About Love.