- Este tópico está vazio.
novembro 5, 2020 às 6:18 pm #2536Ginger CarderConvidado
by Neil Gaiman, J.H. Williams III, Dave Stewart, Todd Klein
- Release date: November 10, 2015
- Publisher: DC Vertigo
- ISBN: 9781401248963 (1401248969)
- Series: The Sandman
- Characters: Dream of the Endless, The Corinthian, Merv Pumpkinhead, Mad Hettie, Destiny of the Endless
- Format: hardcover, 224 pages
- Language: english
- Author: Neil Gaiman, J.H. Williams III, Dave Stewart, Todd Klein
- Awards: Will Eisner Comic Industry Awards for Best Painter/Multimedia Artist (interior art) (for J. H. Williams III) AND nominated for Best Limited Series & Best Lettering (for Todd Klein) (2015), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Graphic Novels & Comics (2015), Dragon Award for Best Graphic Novel (2016)
- Genres: comics, fantasy, fiction, horror, mythology
About The Book
Twenty-five years since The Sandman first changed the landscape of modern comics, Neil Gaiman’s legendary series is back in a deluxe hardcover edition!
The Sandman: Overture heralds New York Times best-selling writer Neil Gaiman’s return to the art form that made him famous, ably abetted by artistic luminary J.H. Williams III (Batwoman, Promethea), whose lush, widescreen images provide an epic scope to The Sandman’s origin story. From the birth of a galaxy to the moment that Morpheus is captured, The Sandman: Overture will feature cameo appearances by fan-favorite characters such as The Corinthian, Merv Pumpkinhead and, of course, the Dream King’s siblings: Death, Desire, Despair, Delirium, Destruction and Destiny.
Collects: The Sandman: Overture 1-6
PDF ebook The Sandman buy. MOBI The Sandman Neil Gaiman on PC on Dymocks. Online book The Sandman by Neil Gaiman read online for Android on Audible. Hardback The Sandman download. Hardcover book The Sandman buy cheap Kindle on Bookshop.