- Este tópico está vazio.
novembro 12, 2020 às 6:56 am #3258Jennifer ThompsonConvidado
by Daniel P. Mannix, Katherine Dunn
- Language: english
- Publisher: Juno Books
- Author: Daniel P. Mannix, Katherine Dunn
- Format: paperback, 124 pages
- Release date: May 1, 1999
- ISBN: 9780965104258 (0965104257)
- Genres: history, disability, cultural, biography
About The Book
Meet the strangest people who ever lived!
Read all about:
· the notorious love affairs of midgets
· the strange sex lives of Siamese twins
· the dwarf clown’s wife whose feet grew directly from her body
· the mule-faced woman whose son became her manager
· the unusual amours of Jolly Daisy, the fat woman
· the famous pinhead who inspired Verdi’s Rigoletto
· the tragedy of Betty Lou Williams and her parasitic twin
· the midget, only 34 inches tall, who was happily married to a 264-pound wife
· the human torso who could sew, crochet, and type
· and bizarre accounts of normal humans turned into freaks-either voluntarily or by evil design!
Originally printed in a small edition and withdrawn by the publisher after one month, this book (out of print for nearly 20 years), is brought back to eye-popping life with many new photos. Daniel P. Mannix, now enjoying a cult revival, is the author of noir classics such as Those About to Die, The History of Torture, The Hell-fire Club, Memoirs of a Sword Swallower, The Beast (the first biography of Aleister Crowley to enjoy wide readership), and many others. A former sword-swallower, fire-eater, fakir and world traveler, Mr. Mannix still lives on the family farm with his falcon, miniature horses and reptile collection.
EPUB ebook Freaks Daniel P. Mannix read iPad on Book Depository. Online Freaks. FB2 book Freaks download on iPhone. TXT book Freaks by Daniel P. Mannix buy cheap on Barnes & Noble. FictionBook Freaks for PC on Audible.