- Este tópico está vazio.
novembro 15, 2020 às 10:39 am #3629Emma ThomasConvidado
Training Your Dog Through A Canine Point Of View
by John Ross, Barbara McKinney
- Format: hardcover, 288 pages
- Language: english
- Publisher: St. Martin’s Press
- Author: John Ross, Barbara McKinney
- ISBN: 9780312117788 (0312117787)
- Genres: dogs, animals
- Release date: April 15, 1995
About The Book
The only dog-training book that really gets through to the canine brain beneath all that fur.
Incorporating the revolutionary teaching of John Ross’s prominent dog-training school, this is the first and only dog-training book that truly takes owners inside the canine mind. Central to Ross’s technique is the notion that a dog responds to its owner as the pack leader, and that this leader must take the dominant role in the relationship between human and dog. By encouraging owners to act in a canine manner, Ross emphasizes sure-fire techniques to help dogs through the behaviors they need to learn. Among the hundreds of useful training tips included in Dog Talk are:
* Always use your dog’s name prior to the command: “Bentley, heel!”
* When training a puppy, try moving a desired object like a dog biscuit over and behind your dog’s head to induce him to “sit.”
* Do not use your dog’s name — which he associates with being called toward you — when commanding him to “stay.”
* Don’t yell “Come!” in a threatening manner while chasing after a disobedient puppy or you may well have just trained him to run away on command.
* Giving a “No” command while your dog is thinking about a bad behavior is even more effective than giving it during the behavior.
PDF ebook Dog Talk by John Ross for PC on Bookshop. FB2 Dog Talk buy cheap. Hardback book Dog Talk John Ross download Kindle.
MP3 Dog Talk read on Barnes & Noble. MOBI book Dog Talk on IndieBound. Hardcover ebook Dog Talk by John Ross read online on iPhone.