Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

(Audiobook) Mad Like Me by Merryl Hammond

home F贸runs F贸runs da comunidade quarenta conto (Audiobook) Mad Like Me by Merryl Hammond

• Este t贸pico est谩 vazio.
Visualizando 2 posts - 1 at茅 2 (de 2 do total)
  • Autor
    Mues Woodford
    Convidado

Mad Like Me
    Travels in Bipolar Country

by Merryl Hammond

馃攳 Mad Like Me ~ READ MORE 馃攳

• ISBN: 9780987678881 (0987678884)
    • Author: Merryl Hammond
    • Release date: August 16, 2018
    • Language: english
    • Format: paperback, 294 pages
    • Genres: memoir
    • Publisher: Consultancy for Alternative Education (CAE Canada)

About The Book

Have you ever wondered what it’s like to live with bipolar disorder? Ever agonized about whether your own or a loved one’s mood swings are normal or not? This is the book for you! “Mad Like Me: Travels in Bipolar Country” takes you on a wild, no-holds-barred gallop through one health professional’s battles with bipolar disorder. In 2008, Hammond was struck with bipolar disorder at age 51. Just imagine: almost overnight, she flipped from being a researcher and public health consultant to a locked-ward patient. She shares everything she learned along the way about how to reclaim your own mental health and maintain stability, and does so in an accessible, readable, often humorous way.

Her fearless honesty in vividly retelling events helps to demystify this much-misunderstood mental illness, and to humanize the people it affects. The book is proof that hope and recovery are possible, and a poignant salute to her family who stood by her through the pain and triumph of their shared saga. This is an essential resourcefor patients working towards recovery, for families who need insight into what it is truly like to have bipolar disorder, and for therapists, nurses, and psychiatrists. Readers and reviewers have raved: mesmerizing, captivating, riveting, compelling, elucidating, enlightening, inspiring, remarkable, deeply personal, stunningly sincere, a must-read, beautifully written, powerfully honest, a bullseye. For videos, photos and media links about the author, her family and the book, please visit http://www.merrylhammond.com.

If you enjoyed Kay Jamison’s classic 1996 memoir, “An Unquiet Mind” or Marya Hornbacher’s 2009 triumph, “Madness: A Bipolar Life,” you’re going to devour this latest bipolar memoir! Hammond says her mission is now to fight the stigma against all forms of mental illness, in all age groups. She hopes that you’ll join that undertaking once you’ve read her book.

TXT book Mad Like Me on Books-a-Million. FictionBook ebook Mad Like Me by Merryl Hammond read online reader. MP3 Mad Like Me download. Online book Mad Like Me Merryl Hammond buy cheap for Android on Audible.

Hardcover ebook Mad Like Me by Merryl Hammond on Mac. FB2 Mad Like Me read on Walmart. PDF ebook Mad Like Me Merryl Hammond download for iOS on Amazon. EPUB book Mad Like Me buy.

MOBI Mad Like Me download. Paperback book Mad Like Me by Merryl Hammond read on Kindle on Dymocks. Hardback ebook Mad Like Me Merryl Hammond iPhone. Hardback Mad Like Me buy cheap on Powells.

#2430 Responder
    quarentaconto
    Convidado

Full Dissidence: Notes from an Uneven Playing Field : Howard Bryant : 9780807019559

Visualizando 2 posts - 1 at茅 2 (de 2 do total)
Responder a: (Audiobook) Mad Like Me by Merryl Hammond
Sua informa莽茫o: