Call: 0123456789 | Email: info@example.com

(Audiobook) Deep Down Dark · 9780374280604

home Fóruns Fóruns da comunidade quarenta conto (Audiobook) Deep Down Dark · 9780374280604

• Este tópico está vazio.
Visualizando 2 posts - 1 até 2 (de 2 do total)
  • Autor
    Laura Oldham
    Convidado

Deep Down Dark
    The Untold Stories of 33 Men Buried in a Chilean Mine, and the Miracle That Set Them Free

by Héctor Tobar

🔗 Deep Down Dark : Click Here 🔗

• Format: hardcover, 320 pages
    • Release date: October 7, 2014
    • Author: Héctor Tobar
    • ISBN: 9780374280604 (0374280606)
    • Genres: history, biography, survival, memoir, adult, adventure
    • Publisher: Farrar, Straus and Giroux
    • Language: english
    • Awards: California Book Award for Nonfiction (Silver) (2014), National Book Critics Circle Award Nominee for General Nonfiction (2014)

About The Book

When the San Jos mine collapsed outside of Copiap, Chile, in August 2010, it trapped thirty-three miners beneath thousands of feet of rock for a record-breaking sixty-nine days. Across the globe, we sat riveted to television and computer screens as journalists flocked to the Atacama desert. While we saw what transpired above ground during the grueling and protracted rescue, the story of the miners experiences below the earths surface and the lives that led them there hasn’t been heard until now. In this master work of a Pulitzer Prizewinning journalist, Hctor Tobar gains exclusive access to the miners and their stories. The result is a miraculous and emotionally textured account of the thirty-three men who came to think of the San José mine as a kind of coffin, as a cave inflicting constant and thundering aural torment, and as a church where they sought redemption through prayer while the world watched from above. It offers an understanding of the families and personal histories that brought los 33 to the mine, and the mystical and spiritual elements that surrounded working in such a dangerous place.

MOBI Deep Down Dark by Héctor Tobar iPhone. FictionBook book Deep Down Dark buy cheap on Kobo. FB2 ebook Deep Down Dark download for PocketBook. TXT ebook Deep Down Dark Héctor Tobar read online on Powells. EPUB book Deep Down Dark download.

Paperback Deep Down Dark by Héctor Tobar buy on reader on Audible. Hardcover Deep Down Dark on Booktopia. MP3 book Deep Down Dark Héctor Tobar read on Mac. PDF ebook Deep Down Dark by Héctor Tobar download iOS on Walmart. Hardback ebook Deep Down Dark buy cheap.

#2420 Responder
    quarentaconto
    Convidado

Black Mountain by Laird Barron — 9780735212893

Visualizando 2 posts - 1 até 2 (de 2 do total)
Responder a: (Audiobook) Deep Down Dark · 9780374280604
Sua informação: