- Este tópico está vazio.
novembro 10, 2020 às 7:51 pm #3097Cherie OldhamConvidado
by Ron Hansen
- ISBN: 9780060927868 (0060927860)
- Awards: PEN/Faulkner Award for Fiction Nominee (1997), National Book Award Finalist for Fiction (1996)
- Language: english
- Format: paperback, 256 pages
- Author: Ron Hansen
- Publisher: Harper Perennial
- Release date: January 16, 1997
- Genres: fiction, mystery, crime, literature, family, novels, adult, contemporary
About The Book
Colorado rancher Atticus Cody receives word that his wayward younger son, Scott, has committed suicide in Resurrection, Mexico. When Atticus travels south to recover Scott’s body, he is puzzled by what he finds there and begins to suspect murder. Illuminating those often obscure chambers of the human heart, Atticus is the story of a father’s steadfast and almost unfathomable love for his son, a mystery that Ron Hansen’s fiction explores with a passion and intensity no reader will be able to resist.
FB2 book Atticus for Mac. EPUB ebook Atticus Ron Hansen download on Amazon. MOBI Atticus read on iPad on IndieBound.
Online book Atticus by Ron Hansen buy cheap. FictionBook ebook Atticus Ron Hansen download. Hardback Atticus read online Android on Walmart.
PDF ebook Atticus. TXT Atticus by Ron Hansen buy on PocketBook on Books-a-Million. MP3 book Atticus Ron Hansen buy.