- Este tópico está vazio.
novembro 7, 2020 às 11:46 am #2717Jessica DublinConvidado
A Long Walk to Water
Based on a True Story
by Linda Sue Park
- Genres: africa, fiction, historical, war, childrens, cultural
- Awards: Jane Addams Children’s Book Award for Older Children (2011), Flicker Tale Children’s Book Award Nominee for Juvenile (2012), Pennsylvania Young Readers’ Choice Award Nominee for Grades 6-8 (2013), Rebecca Caudill Young Readers’ Book Award Nominee (2015)
- Author: Linda Sue Park
- Publisher: Clarion Books
- Format: hardcover, 128 pages
- Language: english
- Release date: November 15, 2010
- Places: Sudan, East Africa
- ISBN: 9780547251271 (0547251270)
About The Book
A Long Walk to Water begins as two stories, told in alternating sections, about a girl in Sudan in 2008 and a boy in Sudan in 1985. The girl, Nya, is fetching water from a pond that is two hours’ walk from her home: she makes two trips to the pond every day. The boy, Salva, becomes one of the “lost boys” of Sudan, refugees who cover the African continent on foot as they search for their families and for a safe place to stay. Enduring every hardship from loneliness to attack by armed rebels to contact with killer lions and crocodiles, Salva is a survivor, and his story goes on to intersect with Nya’s in an astonishing and moving way.
Online ebook A Long Walk to Water Linda Sue Park buy PC on Dymocks. Paperback A Long Walk to Water read online. TXT book A Long Walk to Water download. PDF book A Long Walk to Water by Linda Sue Park on iPad on Barnes & Noble.